THE HEIDI REW SHOW PODCAST
Interior design, food, fitness, business, be auty, fashion and entertainment … some of the lifestyle topics you’ll hear discussed on The Heidi Rew Show. Each guest shares their story an dobstacles they overcame to reach their current level of success, leaving listeners inspired to climb their own mountains to achieve their goals.
The Heidi Rew Show focuses on topics that touch and encourage your hearts and minds, as you face challenges in daily life. Be “in the know” with each episode, while working out, cooking or getting ready for work.
ALL THE KIND WORDS
- Episode 26: FOOD Healthy Eating with Holistic Chef Laura Lea
- Episode 25: PERSONAL How a trip to Kenya changed my life. Interview with Steve Kasha, founder of SERV International
- Episode 24: INTERIOR DESIGN with blogger Anita Joyce of Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- Episode 23: BEAUTY with expert Emily Foley
- Episode 22: ENTERTAINMENT Atlanta Casting Directors Jen Kelley & Rita Harrell of Big Picture Casting